Posted on Friday, November 30
Pannos Marketing specializes in assisting financial institutions with staying relevant and finding new success through powerful brands, online/social/traditional marketing and websites that sell. As a full-service marketing company our strategic partnership with clients and deep expertise in banking consistently delivers innovative solutions and measurable results.
Reporting to the VP of Client Services, the Account Coordinator will provide support to the Client Services team, working directly with Account Executives (AEs) to serve clients in a responsive, efficient, effective and accurate manner to ensure deliverables are met on time and within budget.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assists AEs in the creation of estimates, timelines, budgets, meeting materials & proposals, as needed.
- Assists in the tracking, monitoring, and guiding of all assigned client jobs in collaboration with account services, creative, web and media departments, as needed.
- Serves as the second point of contact for clients in the event of AE’s absence, including, vacation coverage, illness, etc.
- Documents discussion during client meetings and/or conference calls and prepares/edits contact reports/meeting notes, as needed.
- Provides proofreading support for the Client Services team and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Attends client meetings, workshops and conferences, as needed.
- Develops and maintains a strong understanding of assigned clients and their markets.
- Learns new technologies/advertising platforms, etc. to assist in serving client’s needs.
- Performs other duties (i.e. answer phones, assists other departments, etc.) as assigned.
- Candidates with experience in marketing or project management, preferred.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and deadline driven.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be highly proactive and collaborative.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, creative, confident and energetic personality.
This is a full-time position. Send your resume, cover letter and portfolio, if available to taylor.stokowski at silvertech dot com. We are an equal opportunity employer.