Vice President, Banking Strategy & Client Services
Posted on 04/03/2019
Pannos Marketing specializes in assisting financial institutions to stay relevant and uncover new success with powerful brands, digital and traditional advertising and custom websites. As a full-service marketing and communications firm, our strategic partnership with clients and deep expertise in banking consistently delivers innovative solutions and measurable results.
Reporting to the President, the VP of Banking Strategy and Client Services serves as the manager for the Client Services team and acts as a guide for overall strategy for client vision, retention and company growth. The role involves being a proactive expert in understanding clients’ needs and objectives, while keeping the goals of Pannos Marketing in mind. This candidate will use their knowledge of banking strategy to grow and retain accounts, as well as drive new business initiatives. The successful candidate has an enthusiastic willingness to learn, a passion for people, an eye for detail, demonstrates a mind for solving problems, can juggle multiple projects and initiatives, and contributes to the success and growth of the agency.
- Assume the ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction with all work produced by the team that reports to you.
- Meet with existing clients to evaluate current marketing strategy and market trends, and consult on marketing plans, recommended initiatives and budget
- Identify initiatives that will support bank-wide strategic goals
- Expand/deepen existing financial services relationship
- Develop ROI, breakeven and other analyses to quantify the value of various marketing initiatives and the overall value of the agency’s strategic approach with its clients.
- Provide leadership & strategy on specific projects where necessary.
- Work in collaboration with all departments within the agency to create and execute branding, promotional and communication campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with agency’s vendors, as well as, creative, production, media and other agency personnel.
- Evaluate channel partnerships/opportunities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of client services operations and workflows, and identify opportunities to create efficiencies
- Meet with prospective clients to pitch new relationships leveraging experience and insight and the financial expertise at Pannos Marketing
- Oversee and delegate the recruitment, selection and training of new team members.
- Contribute to the overall development, growth and learning of the members of your team.
- Attend client meetings, workshops and conferences, as needed.
- As a member of Senior Leadership (SL), provide regular updates on the department’s performance to all members of SL.
- Assist in the oversight and management of expense control and the proper utilization of staff’s billable hours
- Maintain project/retainer profitability without sacrificing client satisfaction.
- Master's degree in Business, Strategy, Marketing or similar experience.
- 10+ year of direct banking experience, including that of marketing director, or equivalent. Additional experience in being a direct report to executive management member(s).
- A self-starter, team-oriented, problem solver who is motivated and flexible.
- Experience in both traditional and digital media and understand the principles of advertising, marketing, and branding.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Committed, detail-oriented, organized, accountable and dedicated to providing top-notch client service.
- Ability to manage complex timelines and meet challenging deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel 15% of the time.
Pannos Marketing works with clients to find new success and stay relevant with powerful brands through online, social, and traditional marketing campaigns, as well as websites that sell. Our strategic partnership with clients and deep expertise in the banking industry consistently deliver innovative solutions and measurable results. Team members work closely, promoting an environment where creativity is encouraged, and new ideas are welcome.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance, retirement savings, vacation time and holidays. You won’t want to miss the monthly chair massages or birthday luncheons. Plus, take the pinch out of your workouts with our fitness reimbursement benefit.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to taylor.stokowski at silvertech dot com or apply below.